07 Nov Go-Go Green Salad
Posted at 12:17h in Salads, Sauces & Sides
SERVES 8 AS STARTER (or 16 if sharing)
- 300g brussel sprouts, roasted
- watercress & baby spinach mix
- tederstem broccoli, steamed
- green spring/salad onions, thinly sliced
- endamame beans or 80g handshelled peas
- maldon salt
- herb & garlic boursin cheese
- go-go green herb dressing
- 4t chopped corriander
- 4t chopped basil
- 1t chopped thyme
- juice of ½ lemon (or more to taste)
- 1t dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ – 1 cup olive oil
- kale, deep fried
- 1½ cup frying oil
- Heat the oven to 220˚C.
- Spread the Brussels Sprout halves on a roasting tray and sprinkle with Olive Oil and Maldon Salt.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes until soft and slightly charred.
- Prepare the Go-Go Herb Dressing by roughly chopping ingredients and mixing through.
- Chop the Spring Onion and steam the tender stem broccoli and set aside
- Heat frying Oil in a medium pan. Deep fry the Kale for 2-3 minutes per batch and let it drain on kitchen towel and sprinkle with Salt. (Take precautions for oil splatter!!!)
- Layer salad and dress with the herb dressing and the sprinkle crispy kale on top.